Care & Prayer
When you are going through a time of pain or crisis, you don't have to walk it alone. Our pastoral staff and volunteers are here to support you with both prayer support and face-to-face ministry. We have facilities and staff to offer pastoral guidance for funerals and all other tough times you may face. There are opportunities for you to get support or be a support for others walking through difficult times.
- Prayer Ministry
- We have a prayer room that is manned by volunteers before and after each service on the weekends. An E-mail Team is made up of individuals who receive daily prayer requests online. A Brown Bag Prayer group meets during lunch once a month to pray for the pastoral staff.
- Broadcast Ministry Call Center Team
- If you have a heart to reach out to others and share the Good News, join us as we answer calls in response to Pastor Kerry's televised broadcasts. Whether processing a request for a sermon tape or responding to needs through prayer, this ministry offers a unique opportunity to truly make a difference for Christ in the world. Full training is provided.
- Hospital Visitation Ministry
- The Hospital Visitation Ministry visits church members who are sick and in the hospital to provide comfort and encouragement in their time of need. If you know one of our church family members is in the hospital, please call or email Woodlands Church. The Hospital Visitation Ministry team will be notified and a visit will be scheduled by a team member.
- Meals Ministry
- The Meals Ministry serves meals to members and regular attenders on a short term basis who have been hospitalized with the birth of a child or a serious illness. If you know one of our church members is in the hospital or recently returned home from the hospital, please call or email Woodlands Church. The Meals Ministry team will be notified and a meal will be scheduled by a team member.
- The death of a loved one is a very substantial loss. We want to make this painful transition time of sorrow and grief less lonely and overwhelming by assisting in funeral services for our members and their families. We are available to answer questions about death and life after death. We also offer support and help to families and individuals during this very difficult and sorrowful time.